Christmas is creeping up on us… it’s such a wonderful time of the year!
And for some, it can be a little stressful deciding what to buy. So we thought we’d help you out with some gift ideas for the Traveller friend or family member.
Here are 10 gifts that we think will put a smile on their face this Christmas…
- FACECRADLE TRAVEL PILLOW
- What a funky new way to get some sleep on their next flight!
- PACKING CUBES
- These packing cubes are a great way of organising your suitcase and make everything easy to find!
- NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES
- PERSONALISED WOODEN LUGGAGE TAGS
- We love these Personalised Wooden Luggage Tags
- MOLESKIN DIARY
- Every traveller needs a beautiful diary to record their travel journey so why not a beautiful Moleskin one.
- THE WORLDS BEST CITIES TRAVEL BOOK
- A PORTABLE POWER PACK
- Something like this Jackery Portable Power Pack will come in handy while travelling overseas… giving you extra power during the day if your phone happens to run out.
- TURKISH TOWELS FOR TRAVEL
- Putting a normal beach or bath towel in your suitcase is a big no no so gifting one of these beautiful Turkish Towels will save room in your traveller’s suitcase and be useful year round.
- STYLISH COMPRESSION SOCKS
- To avoid heavy and swollen legs while travelling this is something many won’t buy for themselves but will definitely appreciate.
- HYDRA PAK STASH WATERBOTTLE
- This is one of my favourites… it’s a collapsible water bottle is designed to go with you. Holds up to 1L. The only problem is we aren’t 100% on the best place to buy them in Australia.