The magic ingredients for creating a perfect holiday are meticulous preparation & planning; precisely what has gone into the newly released 2020 Europe & Britain premium escorted journeys from Insight Vacations. They ensure that every element of your holiday experience, from start to finish, is taken care of, as you venture to some of the most iconic and remarkable destinations.
Adding value at each step along the way their Insight Experiences will give you a unique view into the places you visit, whether you’re exploring Paris on a gastronomic walking tour with a local foodie, or meeting a Swiss ranger at the top of Mount Stanserhorn.
Booking early has its benefits, and until 31 October 2019 you can choose the one you want to enjoy! Either take 10% off your trip with Insight’s Early Payment Discount^ OR fly for just $799* return to Europe with Qatar Airways or Singapore Airlines.
Best Of Spain & Portugal
Follow the fortunes of the Spanish, Portuguese and Moorish Kingdoms as evidenced in their grand castles, stupendous religious buildings and incredible works of art. Highlights include
– Madrid: Witness the world’s finest collection of Spanish paintings plus an impressive foreign collection as you explore the Prado Museum with an expert art historian.
– Granada: Best interpreted with the help of a Local Expert, the Alhambra Palace is the ultimate in Muslim architecture, an arabesque fantasy in stone, complemented by the gardens of the Generalife.
Gems Of Britain
Succinct and full of bucket-list highlights, this spirited journey captures the essence of Britain in only a few days. It includes a fantastic cross-section of Britain’s historic towns, traditional heritage, cultural figures and idyllic scenic landscapes. Hightlights include:
– Stratford-upon-Avon: Discover the fascinating story of William Shakespeare’s early years.
– York: Walk with your Travel Director within the city walls to see the York Minster and crooked Shambles.
– Liverpool: Stay in the home city of The Beatles.
– Stonehenge: Walk around the strange and awe-inspiring monoliths that have stood for 5,000 years.
Country Roads Of Switzerland
An intimate journey of discovery amid stunning Alpine panoramas that includes riding on the famous Glacier Express and staying in some of Switzerland’s most enchanting hotels.
– Explore Bern with a local expert seeing the floral displays & Cathedral of St. Vincent
– Visit Chillon Castle on a rocky islet in Lake Geneva with a local expert
– In Zermatt, step aboard the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway for a journey to the Alpine resort.
– Travel on the Glacier Express
Sail the Baltic Sea, crossing rolling tundra and glassy fjords in your search for the midnight sun, all the while enjoying the local culture, history and striking scenery. Highlights include:
– Explore Copenhagen with your Local Expert. See Hans Christian Andersen’s Little Mermaid on the harbour, the – – – Renaissance Stock Exchange, Rosenborg Castle and Amalienborg Palace.
– Admire the views from your sea-view cabin as you cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki.
– In Rovaniemi, meet Santa Claus when you visit his village where it is Christmas all year round!
– Discover Oslo with a Local Expert