A Bucket List Experience ... There are few other ways to better describe an Antarctic Cruise.
The Antarctic will either polarise you to say YES, I must do it one day, or no way will I ever go somewhere so cold for a holiday.
If it is for you then please check out our special departure in Dec 2020 which is fully escorted. You can scroll down for more details.
Along with affordability , the focus will also be sustainability . This is a small-ship polar expedition, designed to illustrate the fragility of this pristine destination. Inspiring you to return home with a renewed momentum to protect the planet. Your cruise will be carbon offset , there will be no single-use plastic aboard and only sustainable seafood will be served.
Antarctica Information Session
If you've never sailed amongst orca and humpback whales, heard cracking glaciers pierce the silence, or experienced scenes that seem like windows to another world, then we invite you to join us for our Antarctica info night! You will be able to ask us any questions you may have and learn great insights into this wonderful destination.
When: Tuesday, 16th April at 6pm
Where: 151 Albany Highway
RSVP: Attendance is free, but kindly RSVP to Lucy 08 98474999
Escorted Tour - Discover Antarctica With Us
Embark in Ushuaia at the southern tip of South America, to cruise through the infamous and often turbulent Drake Passage, destination South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula. Enter into a world of ice, surrounded by the spellbindingly beautiful landscapes created by the harsh Antarctic climate. This is a once in a lifetime voyage to the world’s final frontier.
Highlights & Inclusions:
- Unspoiled wilderness, uninhabited by man, where the penguins, seals, whales and seabirds are the true rulers.
- Experience the White Continent and encounter an incredible variety of wildlife.
- Take in the Sub-Antarctic South Shetland Islands and the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula.
- Discover the top wildlife destination in the world where you can see penguins, seals, whales and albatrosses.
- Admire breathtaking scenery such as icebergs, glaciated mountains and volcanoes.
- Enjoy regular zodiac excursions and on-shore landings.
- Benefit from a variety of on-board activities including educational lectures on the history, geology and ecology by the expedition team.
- Enjoy the amenities on board including expedition lounge, restaurant, bar, pool, jacuzzi, library, gym, sun deck, spa facilities and sauna.
- Your cruise is full-board including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Take advantage of optional activities during the voyage such as kayaking and snowshoeing.
WHY WE LOVE THIS SHIP
- The best guide to passenger ratio in Antarctica (1:8).
- Forward facing Zodiacs dedicated to photography for ultimate comfort and uninterrupted views.
- Top class onboard amenities such as expedition lounge, restaurant, bar, pool, jacuzzi, library, gym, sun deck, spa facilities and sauna.
- Onboard activities including educational lectures on the history,
geology and ecology of Antarctica by expedition team.
- Optional activities such as kayaking, snowshoeing, yoga, camping,
photography and hiking .
- Dedicated single occupancy cabins for the same price as the lead in twin-share
cabin (subject to availability)
- No singles surcharge if 'willing to share' in selected cabins
12 Month Interest-Free Payment Plan
The Antarctic can be a strain on the budget. However, it does not need to be as you can now use our HSBC interest payment option. Some conditions do apply. Please read below.
Whether you are keen or just considering what the Antarctic may be like, this is a perfect opportunity to learn more and of course have all your questions answered.
So lets tick off our Bucket List Antarctic experience together... that would be so much fun.
It's been estimated that over 70% of travellers use a credit card (or cards) to pay for their holidays; a very convenient method for sure, but there's a downside; all that interest! Well, that all stops today thanks to the new HSBC Classic Interest Free Card.
This lets you instantly buy what you want - Interest Free^. Book your holiday with us and give yourself the flexibility to spread your repayments - Interest Free.
Scroll down as we have answered some of the most frequently asked questions, then get in touch about applying for your HSBC Classic Interest Free Card.
How Do You Buy Travel Interest Free?
Let us show you how easy your Interest Free purchase can be by applying in-store or online. Once your application is approved by HSBC you can book all your travel arrangements instantly! Interest Free terms and conditions apply as per your chosen term of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. Minimum purchase amount is $500 and annual card fee of $79 applies.
Can You Book ALL Your Travel Interest Free?
Yes - You can use Interest Free to book any aspect of your next holiday experience. From airfares, accommodation, tours, travel insurance, cruises, land packages and more! If you are dreaming of your next travel adventure, now is the time to book and take advantage of all the latest travel deals Interest Free^!
Can You Make Further Interest Free Purchases?
Once you are approved you are able to make further Interest Free purchases at participating retailers. When you are ready for your next holiday, simply speak to us to take advantage of Interest Free^ holiday options