In northernmost Finland, bordering Sweden, Norway, Russia and the Baltic Sea, you'll find a sparsely populated winter wonderland called Lapland. Well known for it's most famous inhabitant (and his reindeer) this region is a vast sub-arctic wilderness, boasting a "full house" of natural phenomena including the Midnight Sun AND the Northern Lights.
These effects in the sky, combined with a blanket of white on the ground and a stillness that hangs in the crisp, clean air makes for a surreal Christmas experience that's almost impossible to forget; and 2020 could be your chance to take it all in with our exclusive offer.
- Meet Santa in his home town of Rovaniemi over Christmas
- Cross the Arctic Circle and send a postcard from Santa’s post office
- Gain your Reindeer Driver’s Licence and try many winter snow activities
- Enjoy traditional Finnish church services and a delicious traditional Christmas dinner
- 4 nights at Scandic Pohjanhovi in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily, one lunch and four dinners
- Outer winter clothing for duration of the tour
- Trip to Santa's Hideaway
- Reindeer sleigh ride
- Visit to Snowfun site
- Visit to Arktikum Science Centre and Museum
- Visit to Santa Clause Village
- Return airport transfers