Twin Inner from: $26399pp
Twin Ocean View from: $32999pp
Ship: Columbus • Departs: London Tilbury • Sail Date: Saturday 5th Jan 2019 • Duration: 120 nights
Cruise Code: C905
Circumnavigate the globe in 120 nights on the ultimate voyage of a lifetime!
On 5th January 2019, Columbus will set sail from London Tilbury on this spectacular ‘round the world’ cruise. Escape the winter on this 120 night grand voyage on which you can truly relax, enjoy leisurely days at sea and carefree evenings as you circumnavigate the globe. Discover paradise islands, breathtaking scenery and natural wonders contrasting with vibrant cities and fascinating lifestyles as Columbus takes you to a cornucopia of exciting destinations.
World Cruise Highlights
- Polynesia – Visit four Robinson Crusoe-like islands with dramatic waterfalls and timeless valleys as you luxuriate in a South Sea islands paradise.
- New Zealand – The cities of Auckland and Christchurch contrast with Picton, for the Marlborough Sounds and vineyards, and Tauranga, gateway to Te Puia the centre of Mauri culture and geothermal wonders.
- Australia – Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the Whitsunday Isles and the Great Barrier Reef await.
- Japan – In Tokyo, immerse yourself in one of the most populated cities on earth whilst Kagoshima offers a more relaxing experience to discover Japanese culture and heritage.
- China – In Beijing and Shanghai, the ancient past is displayed in a wealth of temples and museums. Bustling Hong Kong Island will exhaust your senses.
- Vietnam – Utterly compelling, Vietnam is a country of breathtaking beauty with a unique heritage. Discover Ho Chi Minh City, still referred to as Saigon.
- Thailand – The Buddhist temples and Grand Palace in Bangkok contrast with the stunning beaches of Ko Samui.
- Singapore – With its futuristic architecture and high-speed efficiency, Singapore is an oriental star. Step back and discover its rich history and culture.
- India – If you’re not tempted by an excursion to Delhi or Agra and the Taj Mahal, take in some of Cochin’s fascinating cultural legacy before visiting the intoxicating city of Mumbai.
- Jordan – Visit the lost city of Petra – estimated to date back to 6,000 B.C. – and Wadi Rum, where T.E. Lawrence found his destiny as ‘Lawrence of Arabia’.