Green thumb? You'll love this North Island garden tour hosted by Grand Pacific Tours. Nowhere in the world will you find such a diverse range of plant varieties, both native and exotic made so accessible to you. Your tour includes visits to an array of unique North Island gardens, some given the prestigious title of either International or National Significant Garden, a title highly sought after. The main highlight is a dream to all garden lovers - the private gardens of the Taranaki Garden Festival.
But the fun doesn't stop there, you can experience the Skyline Rotorua Gondola and Luge Ride, tour the Hobbiton™ Movie Set, Waitomo Glowworm Caves* and so much more! Scroll down for more information about this tour, and your host; Grand Pacific Tours.
Skyline Rotorua Gondola
Henley Hotel Garden
11-Days | Departs 28 October 2020 From $4844pp*
- 4 Star Accommodation
- Most meals including a High Tea at Henley Hotel, Cambridge
- Return airfares from your homeport
- Return airport transfers in New Zealand
- Personalised meet and greet on arrival
- Modern coach travel, 2-door access, restroom and panoramic windows
- Professional Coach Captain & Tour Leader
- Bonus Garden Book, Flourish - New Zealand Women and Their Extraordinary Gardens#
Save with $150pp discount!
Your Hosts: Grand Pacific Touring
Grand Pacific Tours have more than 23 years experience providing all inclusive coach tours for over 50’s or those preferring a low impact itinerary. Their tours are designed with a more mature traveller in mind and are full of authentic innovative and educational experiences; you're promised an intimate tour experience like no other.