CHIMU LAUNCH THEIR OWN ANTARCTIC OPERATIONS ABOARD THE OCEAN ENDEAVOUR
All aboard the newly refurbished Ocean Endeavour! Chimu, in partnership with Peregrine, have just launched affordable new itineraries on the Ocean Endeavour, 11 days starting from just AU$7,990*.
This joint venture makes us one of the largest sellers of Antarctica globally. These are some of the most competitively priced Antarctica voyages on the market.
The exciting new itineraries will begin from October 2020 and we have some very tempting incentives for our industry friend’s and Early Bird savings of up to 20% OFF*
Along with affordability, our focus will also be sustainability. These are small-ship polar expeditions designed to illustrate the fragility of this pristine destination, inspiring traveller’s to return home with a renewed momentum to protect the planet. Departures will be carbon offset, there will be nosingle use plastic aboard and only sustainable seafood will be served.
There is also the opportunity to escort your own group to Antarctica on the Ocean Endeavour. We have great group rates available with opportunities to earn an FOC spot so you can escort your group. Contact your Chimu Relationship Manager if you are interested in finding out more.
Check out your Ocean Endeavour Marketing Pack below for essential selling tools.
Our new OCEAN ENDEAVOUR itineraries will start in OCTOBER 2020 and we have some EXCLUSIVE INDUSTRY INCENTIVES to kick things off!
50% OFF FOR YOU!
Book your clients on these voyages on these voyages by 31 March 2019 and you can grab yourself a spot for 50% OFF!* Choose from a variety of departures on board the Ocean Endeavour departing in 2020/21.
WIN A TRIP FOR TWO!
Book one of these voyages by 31 March 2019 and you could WIN AN ANTARCTIC CRUISE on the Ocean Endeavour for you and a travel companion, including return flights from Australia.*
Antarctica 2020-21 Early Birds ON SALE NOW
Book your clients’ 2020/21 Antarctica voyage on the Ocean Endeavour by 31 March 2019 and SAVE up to 20% OFF*
WHY WE LOVE THIS SHIP
– The best guide to passenger ratio in Antarctica (1:8).
– Forward facing Zodiacs dedicated to photography for ultimate comfort and uninterrupted views.
– Top class on board amenities such as expedition lounge, restaurant, bar, pool, jacuzzi, library, gym, sun deck, spa facilities and sauna.
– On board activities including educational lectures on the history, geology and ecology of Antarctica by expedition team.
– Optional activities such as kayaking, snow shoeing, yoga, camping, photography and hiking.
– Dedicated single occupancy cabins for the same price as lead in twin-share cabin (subject to availability)
– No singles surcharge if ‘willing to share’ in selected cabins
– No single use plastics aboard and all cruises are carbon offset.