Book Now, Pay Later
Life is short. Book your next interest free holiday with Travel With Purpose and enjoy 12 months of flexibility and freedom. Get access to a wide range of flights, hotels, packages, cruises, tours and more and make the most of this great offer.
We can make your holiday dreams a reality with 3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free*
It’s so easy! Follow the link below and you will receive a response generally in 60 seconds.
* Interest Free then reverts to the variable cash advance rate
- No application fee
- Flexible monthly repayments with no repayment fees
- Annual card fee of $79
- Available for new and existing HSBC card members
- Choose where, when and how you travel, all Interest Free*
- Conditions apply - speak with your consultant for more details, or apply below
- Flexible interest free special promotion purchases together with the advantages of a Visa Credit Card
- Flexibility to choose your interest free term of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months
- Further interest-free special promotion purchases at Travel With Purpose agencies
- Competitive $79 annual fee for purchases from $500 to $50,000.
- Up to 55 days interest-free period for other everyday purchases when you pay the full balance by the due date (the full balance includes all transactions & balance transfers).
- No early repayment fees on your special promotion purchase.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 24 million Visa retailers.
- Cash withdrawals at over 800,000 ATMs worldwide
Further Interest Free Purchases
You can use your card to make additional interest-free special promotion purchases at Travel With Purpose agencies up to your available credit limit. Simply ask your Travel With Purpose agent to process your booking amount as an ‘add on’.
How Does Interest-Free Work?
Interest free means you will not pay any interest on the outstanding balance of your approved special promotion purchase during your interest free period (3, 6, 9 or 12 months). You will be required to pay minimum monthly repayments as you would with any standard credit card purchase. Other transactions made with your credit card may incur interest charges. Upon expiry of your interest free special promotion purchase, any remaining balance will revert to a variable cash advance rate at that time.